COVIDSafe Terms and Conditions
All attendees at the Ballarat Squash and Racquetball Centre must adhere to the following COVIDSafe requirements:
● Everyone 12 years and two months of age or older must:
○ Be fully vaccinated.
○ Provide proof of vaccination status.
○ Wear a mask when not playing racquetball, squash, or exercising in the gym or jiu jitsu dojo.
○ Sign into the centre using the Service Victoria app, or;
○ Complete the attendance form located at reception.
● Do not attend if you are symptomatic in any way.
● Do not attend if you have returned from overseas within the last 14 days.
● Players are to wash / sanitise their hands before and after play.
● Do not share playing equipment.
● Traditional post-game handshaking is not permitted.
● Touching or wiping of hands on walls or glass is not permitted.
● Cover your mouth if you cough or sneeze and dispose of tissues appropriately.
● Avoid touching your face.