Learning to play racquetball has never been easier
The entry point to try our sport is here, so why not come and try it! You're never too old or young to try a new sport. You won't walk out disappointed, with one of our local players running a round robin and giving some tips along the way!
This program is aimed at fitness, fun and all around being inclusive!
- Arrive at 6.45 for a 7pm start each Wednesday
- First visit FREE, then $12 per week on a casual basis
- FREE hire gear! (non-marking soles must be worn)
Format for the night
- We give you a run down of the rules to get you started
- Mini round robin (switching between hitting with other beginners to our coaching helpers depending on numbers)
- Short length games
- Play as long or as short as you like
- Ongoing support from our club support crew and coaches
We love to see new faces around the club, and we are a very social bunch, so come on in and meet our group
Keep an eye on our Facebook for news or to contact us